FSE Presidental Memorandum
Offices up for re-election in 2022
Election Dates for 2022 are:
- Primary Election - August 23, 2022.
The registration deadline is July 25, 2022.
- General Election - November 8, 2022.
The registration deadline is October 11, 2022.
STATE ATTORNEY (20TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT), PUBLIC DEFENDER (20TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT), JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT, DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL, CIRCUIT COURT JUDGE
- Noon, Monday, April 25, 2022 – Noon, Friday, April 29, 2022
- Note: The Division will begin accepting qualifying documents on April 11, 2022. See Section 99.061(8), F.S.
U.S. SENATOR, REPRESENTATIVE IN CONGRESS, GOVERNOR, ATTORNEY GENERAL, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, COMMISSIONER OF AGRICULTURE, STATE SENATOR, STATE REPRESENTATIVE, AND MULTI-COUNTY SPECIAL DISTRICTS
- Noon, Monday, June 13, 2022 – Noon, Friday, June 17, 2022
- Note: The Division will begin accepting qualifying documents on May 30, 2022. See Section 99.061(8), F.S.
The cost to verify signatures for Inititive Petitions and/or Candidate Petitions is $.10 per signature.
For questions about restoration of your voting rights (Amendment 4)
Form Request- Advisiory Opinion
Standard for Eligibility
Florida Commission on Offender Review
WASHINGTON COUNTY VOTERS
We are looking for bilingual Election Workers for the 2020 elections!
14 paid positions available
Must be a registered voter of Washington County
Must be fluent in reading, writing
& speaking English and Spanish
Call 850-638-6230 or email us at [email protected]
Carol F. Rudd, Washington County Supervisor of Elections
1331 South Blvd. Suite 900, Chipley, FL 32428
***Para obtener información sobre elecciones en Español, visite el sitio de la red de la División de Elecciones de Florida en https://dos.myflorida.com/elections/ ***
To complete an online Election Worker Application